Lone Star Medical Group
Thank you for choosing Lone Star Medical Group. We are proud to be affiliated with Weatherford Regional Medical Center.
Our physicians practice a variety of specialties including Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, General Surgery, and Rheumatology.
11/25/15 Wednesday Closed at Noon
11/26/15 Thanksgiving Closed
11/27/15 Friday Closed
12/24/15 Christmas Eve Closed at Noon
12/25/15 Christmas Day Closed
12/31/15 New Year’s Eve Noon at Noon
1/1/16 New Year’s Day Closed
Please speak to the receptionist about your clinic’s specific hours.
View our flyer for more information
With Weatherford Regional Medical Center allows us to easily coordinate any care you might need from outpatient imaging to inpatient hospital care.
are located throughout Parker county, in areas most likely convenient to where you live or work (Weatherford, Brock, and Aledo/Willow Park). Our commitment is to provide a high-level of care in a compassionate environment. We appreciate the trust you place in us to treat you and your family at every stage of your lives.
Our Physicians and Staff will:
- Understand, meet, and exceed the patient's needs for medical care.
- Provide quality and prompt individualized service.
- Strive for genuine long-term patient/physician relationships.
- Care for the individual and entire family at every stage of life.
- Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. It is our goal to provide you the best medical care possible and to maintain a pleasant, long-lasting relationship with each of you.
- Lone Star Medical Group is happy to serve the medical needs of Aledo, Azle, Brock, Fort Worth, Mineral Wells, Peaster, Poolville, Santo, Springtown, and Weatherford.